invection Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Stardock Start8 V1.1 Beta 2

Répondre au sujet    invection Index du Forum » Presentation » Formulaire d'inscription Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Stardock Start8 V1.1 Beta 2
Auteur Message
bardydore

Masculin
Cubes :: 352
Moyenne des Cubes :: 5,68

Message Stardock Start8 V1.1 Beta 2 Répondre en citant

Stardock Start8 V1.1 Beta 2 > bit.ly/1swciCo

There.are.many.great.features.available.to.you.once.you.register,.including:.Richer.content,.access.to.many.features.that.are.disabled.for.guests.like.commenting.on.the.forums.Not..Found.For...more...Windows...8...customization,...come...check...out...our...new...Decor8...appSoftware...Games...Store...Forums...My...Account...Anybody.else.have.this.issue?.Locked.Post.0.Replies.Search.this.post.Advanced.Search.Subscription.Options.Subscribe.to.this.post.Do.not.email.me.updates.for.this.post.Email.me.updates.for.this.post.Reason.for.Karma.(Optional).Successfully.updated.karma.reason!.Home.Tech.Talk.Stardock.Software.Start8.Welcome.Guest!.Please.take.the.time.to.register.with.usReply.#2.RedneckDude.Join.Date.04/2009.+1539.December.14,.2012.1:18:06.AM.from.WinCustomize.Forums."Registered.users.can.download.the.update.from.their.account.page.at.or.via.Stardock.Central."..It.doesn't.show.up.for.me.in.SDCIn..the..store,..my..downloads,..it..shows..as..1.09.But..once..installedSo...here...it...is,...the...installer...and...the..."stardock.start8-patch.painter.exe"...patcherI...searched...around...and...managed...to...find...the...same...patch...used...in...the...old...version...torrent...that...worked...for...me,..."Stardock.Start8.v.1.11.BETA.2-sHaRe"...by..."SecTPB",...but...updated...for...v1.1...instead...of...v1.1b2Access.to.a.great.community,.with.a.massive.database.of.many,.many.areas.of.interestRegistered...users...can...download...the...update...from...their...account...page...at...or...via...Stardock...CentralSpecial.thanks.to.those.who.assisted.with.language.localizations:.Arabic.(ar.lng).localization.from.Mohamed.Galal6).Either.restart.your.computer.OR.restart.the.Start8.service.and.re-run."explorer.exe".Enjoy!.Get.this.torrentType:..Applications..>..Windows..Files:..Size:..5.07MiB(5320672Bytes)..Tag(s):..Windows..8..Start..Button..Uploaded:..2013-02-01..14:53:24..GMT..By:..mrciku..Seeders:..0..Leechers:..0..Comments..0....Info..Hash:..BAA840D07A5A9B8232FBFC60F40E1C1EF084C7F2..French.(fr.lng).localization.from.Pascal.JouyStart8.is.the.best.solution.for.the.missing.Start.Menu.on.Windows8.by.USA.Today,.Forbes,.CBS.News.and.Lifehacker!.Changes.in.Start8.1.1.beta.2:.Expanded.the.size.of.some.UI.elements.to.handle.translations.to.more.wordy.languages.Tweaked.go.to.desktop.feature.further.Jump.lists.now.respect.the.OS.setting.for.the.number.of.entries.shown.Shutdown.button.no.longer.ignores.clicks.if.the.mouse.has.moved.Start.menu.lines.now.appear.correctly.even.in.higher.dpi.modes.When.at.the.bottom.of.the.screen.the.startmenu.no.longer.allocates.space.for.one.additional.places.list.item.Added.option.to.make.custom.places.appear.at.the.top.of.the.places.listHome.Stardock.Software.WinCustomize.Talk.WinCustomize.News.Welcome.Guest!.Please.take.the.time.to.register.with.usAccess..to..contests..&..subscription..offers..like..exclusive..emailsAll.rights.reservedThere..are..many..great..features..available..to..you..once..you..register,..including:..Richer..content,..access..to..many..features..that..are..disabled..for..guests..like..commenting..on..the..forumsThanks.for.subscribing!.Access..to..contests..&..subscription..offers..like..exclusive..emails405..Not..Allowed.Brazilian.Portuguese.(br-pt.lng).localization.from.Igor.RckertStardock.Merchandise.Sign.up.for.our.newsletter.Enter.Address.Signing.up,.please.waitLocked..Post..4..Replies..Search..this..post..Advanced..Search..Subscription..Options..Subscribe..to..this..post..Do..not..email..me..updates..for..this..post..Email..me..updates..for..this..post..Reason..for..Karma..(Optional)..Successfully..updated..karma..reason!..Reply..#1..raymonvisualph..Join..Date..07/2011..+4..December..13,..2012..10:06:36..PM..from..WinCustomize..Forums..glad..to..see..sd..is..still..updating..fair..(not..only..updating..games)It's.simple,.and.FREE!.Sign.Up.Now!.View.all.recent.posts.Mark.all.posts.as.read•.Delete.cookies.created.by.the.forum•.Return.to.Top.Stardock.Forums.v1.0.0.0..#108432.walnut2.Server.Load.Time:.00:00:00.0000500.Page.Render.Time:.Terms.of.Service.Privacy.Policy.About.Contact.Stardock.Copyright..2016.Stardock.CorporationAccess...to...a...great...community,...with...a...massive...database...of...many,...many...areas...of...interest405..Not..Allowed.Careers..Contact.Us..About..Support..Privacy..DMCA.Policy..Terms.of.Use.Copyright2016.Stardock.CorporationReply.#4.Neil.Banfield.Join.Date.04/2001.+372.December.14,.2012.5:57:48.AM.from.WinCustomize.Forums.Quoting.raymonvisual,.reply.1glad.to.see.sd.is.still.updating.fair.(not.only.updating.games).however,.what's.the.use.of."recreate.pinned.shortcut.to.windows.8.startmenu".on.control.tab?.It.puts.back.the.shortcut.thats.pinned.by.default.to.the.top.of.the.startmenu.to.open.the.Windows.8.full.screen.startmenu f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 18:22 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 18:22 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    invection Index du Forum » Presentation » Formulaire d'inscription Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation